Monday, June 14, 2004

Sunkiss

Sunkiss is finished! You might remember me saying something like:
"Right now, Ryan and I are working on a great idea that I think will easily top everything we've both done up to this point. All I can say right now is that it will feature Druid - I kiss your lips (remix). Hopefully it will be ready sometime in July. Sadly, the Sunkiss project will delay the making of Assassin Drake: Turteloni."

well we finished. It's not as good as I promised but work on Assassin Drake: Turteloni continues. Check out Sunkiss. (flash 7 plugin required)

AssassinDrake.com

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Assassin Drake said...

Sunkiss is complete. Visit assassindrake.com

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Assassin Drake said...

Easter eggs:
Here’s one:
The liberty avocabella virus is highly contagious.
All somas are directed to stay indoors for the remainder.
If you feel, dial * 8 7 7 4 2 6 3 3 3 5 on your cellular phone.

 
At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's nice that you use one of my remixes, but next time ask me beforehand please.

Cheers,

Druid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home